To enhance the beauty and value of our client's homes and properties while remaining in line with their budget and showing them an unmatched level of customer service in the process. We will always focus on quality, doing our very best to give our clients the very best. We will be professional in every aspect of our business. We will contine to cultivate an atmosphere of team work with our employees as well as our clients and vendors.
Company History and Timeline
At the age of 14 Chad Williams started mowing lawns in his neighborhood with his parents' 24 inch lawn mower and in 2004 at the age of 18 he started Chad's Lawn Care.
- 2005 - Business has 15 clients
- 2006 - Hires first 2 employees
- 2007 - Company becomes official lawn care & snow removal provider for first Home Association
- 2008 - Becomes official lawn care & snow removal provider for large Commercial Company
- 2009 - Employs first grass cutting Foreman and employs 8 workers, the Company changes name to Five Star Lawn Care, LLC.
- 2010 - Company hires first Landscape Foreman and employs 12 workers
- 2011 - Five Star becomes official lawn care provider for City of Wooster
- 2012 - Company fleet grows to 7 trucks, 5 trailers, bobcat and 9 commercial mowers
- 2013 - Ground broken for new facility to house offices, equipment, trucks and trailers
- 2014 - Company officially moves into 3 acre, 9,000 sq. foot facility
- 2015 - Five Star employs 18 employees, has over 120 clients and growing. Company fleet grows to 11 trucks, 7 trailers, 3 bobcats, 14 commercial mowers
- 2016 - Five Star employs 20 employees, 160 clients and growing