To enhance the beauty and value of our client's homes and properties while remaining in line with their budget and showing them an unmatched level of customer service in the process. We will always focus on quality, doing our very best to give our clients the very best. We will be professional in every aspect of our business. We will continue to cultivate an atmosphere of team work with our employees as well as our clients and vendors.
Company History and Timeline
At the age of 14 Chad Williams started mowing lawns in his neighborhood with his parents' 24 inch lawn mower. Having developed a passion for lawn care during this time, he started Chad's Lawn Care at the age of 18.
- 2005 - Chad initally starts his business with 15 clients.
- 2006 - Hires his first two employees.
- 2007 - Company becomes official lawn care & snow removal provider for it's first Home Association.
- 2008 - Five Star Lawn Care becomes official lawn care & snow removal provider for large commercial company.
- 2009 - Employs first grass cutting foreman and employs eight workers. The company changes name to Five Star Lawn Care, LLC.
- 2010 - Company hires first landscape foreman and employs 12 workers.
- 2011 - Five Star becomes official lawn care provider for City of Wooster.
- 2012 - Company fleet grows to seven trucks, five trailers, bobcat and nine commercial mowers.
- 2013 - Ground broken for new facility to house offices, equipment, trucks and trailers.
- 2014 - Company officially moves into three acre, 9,000 sq. foot facility.
- 2015 - Five Star employs 18 employees, has over 120 clients and growing. Company fleet grows to 11 trucks, 7 trailers, 3 bobcats, 14 commercial mowers.
- 2016 - Five Star employs 20 employees, 160 clients and growing.
- 2017 - Five Star purchases 3 new dump trucks and 2 Bobcats to continue growing the landscaping business.
- 2018 - Chad hires an office manager and has a work force of over 25 employees. Made "new landscaping install" a bigger part of its business profile.
- 2019 - Starting year with 14 trucks, 4 Bobcats, 10 trailers, and 12 commercial mowers. Five Star continues to grow the landscaping install part of the company, doing work all over the state of Ohio and reaching in to other state markets.